- Personal Statement Information Sessions
Registration for 10/7 sessions is FULL.
Walk-ins admitted on a first come, first serve and space-available basis.
- CSU and UC Application Workshop Schedules for Fall 2016 transfer
To facilitate the transfer process, the Transfer Center offers and/or sponsors the following resources and support services to assist students in researching options, making sound choices and planning a smooth transition between institutions:
- Drop-in advising to answer quick questions during limited hours
- Information about articulation agreements, guaranteed admission and impacted majors
- Resource Library including access to college catalogs from all UC and CSU campuses and select private and out-of-state colleges and universities
- ASSIST.org access and assistance
- Coordinates campus visits by UC, CSU, select private and out-of-state university representatives who offer campus-specific transfer advising
- Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions (e.g. Online Application process, Writing the Personal Statement, Navigating ASSIST)
Disclaimer: Drop-in advising may not be available or limited during business hours due to low staffing levels.
Here is a great opportunity to meet counselors and advisers from the Transfer Center for quick question drop-in advising.
Stop by the Transfer Tuesday Table before or after lunch or in between classes.
Available: Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
Dining Hall, Campus Center
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday, October 19, 2015
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Students can speak with admissions representatives from dozens of colleges and universities representing CSU, UC, California independent and out-of-state campuses. This event is held annually every fall.
* Location subject to change due to inclement weather conditions.
University Rep. Visits
NOTE: Dates for Fall Quarter 2015 to be announced.
Click HERE to view a complete list of scheduled visits.
Sign up for an appointment with a 4-Year University Rep. today!
CSU and UC Application Workshops for
Fall 2016 transfers
Click HERE to view a list of upcoming transfer workshops and information sessions.
AA-T/AS-T Associate Degrees for Transfer
Learn more about De Anza's Associate of Arts for Transfer (AA-T) and Associate of Science for Transfer (AS-T) degrees which gives eligible students priority admission consideration to the California State University.
Visit the Transfer Planning website for resources to assist you in successful transferring to a four-year college or university.
Receive periodic transfer information, news, and updates by subscribing to the campus Transfer e-Newsletter.
Disclaimer: The final responsibility for successful transfer rests with the student. The information posted on the De Anza College Transfer Planning Web site is designed to assist you in obtaining the most accurate information possible. However, this information is subject to change without notice, which may subsequently impact your admission to the University.