Librarians provide assignment-based library instruction requested by faculty for their students. Begin by contacting Lena Chang: 408/864-8728. email@example.com
An Instruction session may include:
- library catalog
- research databases
- library tours
- search strategies
- evaluating sources
- other topics requested by faculty
- Place Items on Reserve Almost anything you would like your students to read or use may be placed on reserve.
- Electronic Reserves Web-accessible course materials that students can access from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Have an extra copy of a course textbook? Consider placing it on reserve.
Items not owned by De Anza may be obtained from another library. Interlibrary Loan Request Form
How to Cite Electronic Sources (APA, MLA, Chicago)
Citing Sources (from Duke University)
Library Donations: Guidelines
Have a Question?
Library staff will respond to your email.
Suggestions for Library Purchase
Contact Tracy Lam: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library is Always Open!
Off Campus Library Services
- Circulation & Reserve (408) 864-8761
- Reference Questions (408) 864-8479
- Library West Computer Lab (408) 864-8850
Library & Library West Computer Lab Hours
Mon. - Thur. 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat. & Sun. closed
Holiday and break closings.