Two kinds of degrees

You can earn an Associate in Arts degree in English and an Associate Degree for Transfer in English. Here are the requirements

General Education 

The English Department also offers a variety of writing and literature courses that may be applied toward General Education (GE) requirements. Check the lists of GE requirements below to see which English courses fit into your academic plan.

Check the list of Degree and Certificates to learn more about all the programs offered at De Anza.  Visit the Counseling and Advising Center to review the requirements for specific programs.

Back to Top