Byron Lilly - Business

Front cover of textbook

Introduction to Business online

  • Business 10 sections 63Z and 65Z
  • 60% of grade is earned online and the remaining 40% is earned by completing a required on-campus final exam during finals week
  • 5 Units

Course Syllabus

Course syllabus (PDF format)

Quick links

 





Contactemail Email: Byron Lilly
Phone: 408.864.8431
Office: F41F
Hours:
M
- Th 12:30-1:30 p.m.

Business Department

sizeplaceholder


Last Updated: 12/17/14