- Didn't take High School Biology?
- Took a Bio class years and years ago and can't remember much?
- Don't want to major in biology but you need a GE class to get your AA degree?
- A little nervous to take a science class and want something that is introductory?
Well, if you've answered yes to any of these questions, then you should consider signing up for my Bio 10 class. In class we have three rules:
- Help others learn.
- Have fun.
This 12-week course covers a broad range of topics in biology:
- The organization of life
- Parts of the cell
- Stem cell research
- Global warming
- Species extinction and biodiversity
- Genetic diseases and more.
You won't be an expert at the end of this course, but you might just decide that you'd like to become one!
Campbell Biology: Comcepts & Connections by Taylor, Simon, Dickey, Hogan & Reece, 9th edition. Publisher Pearson. Available in hard copy or Ebook format.
BIO10 Lab Manual Available only in campus bookstore..