General Contact Information
Campus Police Department ONLY
- FHDA Police Office
- EMERGENCY ONLY 408.924.8000 or Dial 9-1-1
See Phone Directories
Do you have a Question? Find the Answer Here!
Need Help with Admissions, Class Registration or
Note: If you are an international student, please contact the International Students Programs (ISP) to resolve MyPortal login, registration and other A&R problems.
Go to the A&R Help Form for assistance with the following problems or questions:
- Admissions Applications and Residency, incl. AB540
- MyPortal Account and Login Problems
- Registration System Errors, incl. Drops, Adds, Waitlists, Grades and P/NP
- Placement Testing
- Prerequisites and Graduation/Degree Audit
- Transcript Status/Problems
- High School Concurrent Enrollment
Have A Question About An Area Of Study?
If you have a question concerning an instructional area of study, such as Accounting, Athletics, Chemistry, Japanese, or Physics, you can contact the department directly.
Comments and General Questions
If you have a comment or cannot find the information that you need through the De Anza website, please complete the Comments and General Questions form. If you have a formal complaint or grievance, please see How to File a Complaint.