Visit the Science Resource Center
- extensive collection of models
- comprehensive library of CD ROMs and videotapes
- nine computers, 12 television/VCR sets
- conference rooms can be reserved by students, staff or faculty for tutoring, meetings or group study
Location: Science Center 3, Room SC3 101
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Catch up on the latest developments in biology and health
- National Geographic: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/
- National Institutes of Health: http://www.nih.gov/
- Nature: http://www.nature.com/news/index.html
- New York Times science section : http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/index.html
- Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov
- Science: http://www.sciencenews.org/
- Scientific American: http://www.scientificamerican.com/section.cfm?id=news