Librarians provide assignment-based instruction as requested by faculty for their students. Instruction is available for all courses. Begin by contacting Lena Chang: 408.864.8728 , firstname.lastname@example.org An instruction session may include:
- Library catalog and research databases.
- Search strategies.
- Evaluation of sources.
- Other topics requested by an instructor.
The Library is currently unable to accept any material for Course Reserves
- De Anza Library Support for Online Teaching
- Open Educational Resources
Over 11,000 students used Open Educational Resources (OER) in their courses at De Anza last year. Learn about OER, and how to find and use them in your courses. The Introduction to OER Guide contains information on identifying open textbooks and open educational resources. For information specific to De Anza see the college OER page
- eResources Available 24/7
- Citing Sources (from Duke University)
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan Request Form Items not owned by the De Anza Library may be obtained from another library.
- Suggestions for Library Purchase At this time we are not purchasing physical items. Any suggestions for physical items will be reviewed after the college re-opens. Contact: Tracy Lam: email@example.com\
- Contact Library Staff