This website offers information on research, planning and accreditation pertaining to De Anza College, including
Who We Are
The goal of the Institutional Research, Planning and Accreditation Office is to support a culture of inquiry and evidence to advance continuous improvement of student learning outcomes, narrow long-standing student equity gaps, inform planning and decision-making processes, and promote institutional effectiveness.
What We Do
The Institutional Research, Planning and Accreditation Office provides leadership for integrating research and planning into college activities including equity planning, strategic planning, enrollment management, program review, curriculum development, class offerings, resource allocations and accreditation. Some of our collaborations including the following college operations:
- Delivering institutional and faculty-level data to foster conversations about student equity gaps, focusing on historically underrepresented groups such as students of color, low-income students, first-generation students, and foster youths;
- Coordinating program review data to evaluate programs and support services;
- Assessing outcomes to improve student preparation for workforce entry and advancement;
- Facilitating the Accreditation and Educational Master Plan strategic planning processes;
- Preparing mandatory federal, state and local Board of Trustees reports; and
- Supporting grant acquisition and reporting.
Please submit a research request for all inquiries from the research office.
Don't know exactly what you are looking for? Schedule a meeting by contacting Mallory Newell, supervisor of college research, at firstname.lastname@example.org
External Research Request
Download the policy on external research requests.