Meet Your ISP Counselors
- Prospective students: Contact the ISP Admission office at: email@example.com
- Newly admitted students: please wait to receive workshop information on academic counseling, assessment, registration and orientation before scheduling an appointment/drop-in session with a counselor.
- We recommend you log into Canvas (a program for online classrooms) to review the following:
- If you are not able to log into the Canvas system, it is most likely because you have very recently been admitted to De Anza College. Please wait a few days, then re-try. If the issue continues, contact the ISP Admission office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see these helpful Canvas resources
Contact an International Student Academic Counselor for help relating to your academic goal and educational plan.
Here's How to Reach Us
Drop In Without an Appointment
(Regular drop-in hours)
- Monday, 10 a.m. to noon – online (virtual) drop-ins
- Tuesday, 10 a.m. to noon – online (virtual) drop-ins
- Thursday, 10 a.m. to noon – online (virtual) drop-ins & in-person drop-ins on campus
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
You can schedule a time to speak with a counselor by using our online appointment system.
ISP Counselors provide academic counseling services to support students who are attending De Anza on F-1 visas.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- Cultural adjustment and related issues
- And more!