General Meeting Information
Date: March 5,
Time: 3 - 4
Location: ADM 109
Topic Review Equity Plan Proposal and Rubric
Reminder of Accreditation Mid-term Report and Update on the Quality Focus Essay – Writing to begin fall 2020
Ongoing Items for 2019-20:
- Assessment of governance per the planning calendar to take place this year:
- What does governance look like on campus? Is there guidance and direction? (see: Handbook)
- Is there orientation to your governance group?
- How are we assessing the work of the governance groups? (via the annual governance survey)
- Do people feel like they have a voice in the process?
- Are there other ideas on how best to assess our governance process?
- Review Governance Handbook
- Are committees using the handbook as part of their orientation of new members?
- Can a contact person be included for each committee?
- Can a DASB spot on every committee be designated?
- Action item: Share handbook with your constituency group to provide feedback, thoughts, edits.
- Should CPC develop a handbook template for new members that each committee can add to and post it online for orientation to each committee?
A = Action
D = Discussion
I = Information