Here's How to Reach Us
We're offering online assistance through our virtual help desk, along with limited in-person services.
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m
- Friday, Closed during summer quarter
Virtual Help Desk
- Visit the DSS Virtual Desk webpage for more information
You can also speak with a counselor or request assistance with any of the following services by phone, email, or Zoom videoconference:
- Readers/Scribes and Alt Media requests
- Note taking accommodations in form of recorded lectures on canvas
- Extended time on exams
- Interpreting and captioning services
Here's how you can reach us:
Phone: (408) 430-7681
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
The mission of Disability Support Programs and Services (DSPS) is to ensure access to the college's curriculum, facilities, and programs, and to promote student success in realizing individual educational and vocational goals.
Programs and Services
DSPS includes on- and off-campus programs and services offering students with disabilities a comprehensive array of accommodations, educational assistance classes and support services.