Many forms may be completed online by visiting MyPortal: Open the Apps section and click on Adobe Sign Student Forms.
- Degree Works Guide
- Apply for Degrees and Certificates
- Assessment Center (Find Your Placement)
- Course Repeat Petition to Enroll for a Fourth Time: See the Admissions and Records Forms webpage
- Course Substitution Petition
(This form must be completed before any course can be reviewed for substitution. You may visit the Counseling and Advising Center for assistance.)
- CSU GE: See the listing for "General Education: California State University" below
- Degree Audit Request: See the Degree Works webpage
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation Information Sheet
- General Education: De Anza College A.A./A.S.
- General Education: California State University
(De Anza College requirements for CSU GE certification differ from the requirements identified by the CSU and the information published on www.ASSIST.org. In order to qualify for CSU GE certification at De Anza, you must complete the CSU GE requirements as stated in the college Catalog or online.)
- General Education: IGETC for UC and CSU
- General Education Certification Request for CSU GE-Breadth and IGETC: See the Admissions and Records Forms webpage
- GPA Calculation Worksheet
- Graduation Application for an Associate Degree: See "Degree Application" above
- IGETC: See the listing for "General Education: IGETC for UC and CSU" above
- Loss of Enrollment Priority and Fee Waiver Appeal: See the Admissions and Records Forms page
- Petition for Academic Renewal
See the Academic Renewal webpage for eligibility criteria. Use this Petition to request the exclusion of up to three quarters of course work from the grade point average calculation. The Petition for Academic Renewal form can be submitted online:
- Before completing the form, you must schedule a meeting with a counselor so you can complete the form together.
- Log in to MyPortal and open the Apps section, then select the tile for Adobe Sign Student Forms.
- Look under "Student Workflows" for the De Anza Petition for Academic Renewal (Student) and follow the online instructions. You will need to request a De Anza student email to start the petition workflow.
- Petition for Exceeding Unit Limit
(To complete the Petition for Exceeding Unit Limit form, the student must make an appointment with a counselor. Note: The form cannot be downloaded by the student.)
- Prerequisite Clearance Request: See the Admissions Office Prerequisites webpage
- Request for Transcript Evaluation: See the Admissions and Records Forms webpage
(Submit this form with your official transcripts once they are received.)
- Transcript Request: See the Ordering Transcripts webpage