The Career Training Counselor provides comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
Want To Meet With a Counselor?
Use the online scheduler to arrange a meeting with the Career Services counselor.
If you need help right away, please join the counselor during drop-in hours on Tuesdays between 2:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m. Click the online scheduler button to drop in on Zoom during these hours. No appointment is required.
(For scheduled appointments at other times of the year, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions and a link to join a Zoom online meeting, using your computer or phone, at the time of your appointment.)