Back On Campus: Fall '21
Come join us! Classes start Sept. 20, 2021
Fall 2021 classes will be offered on campus and we couldn't be more ready! Much has happened since April, 2020, most notably being stuck online for over a year. Here are some of the highlights and news:
- Brand new alignment lifts and alignment equipment
- Transmission dynomometer
- CNC boring machine and CNC honing machine
- Updated shops
- Two new full-time faculty - Xavier Silva and James Tallent
NEW ! Be a part of our noncredit community of students with FREE noncredit courses
All of our introductory and evening courses are now available with a noncredit option, tuition-free!
- Pathways for students who have never attended college
- Great way to "try out" an online class without the cost of tuition
- Great way to get started with a new hobby
- Earn noncredit certificates
We have classes to help you explore the world of auto tech and prepare for entry into the full-time program. No prior instruction or work experience is required.
We offer certificates and degrees in three major subject areas for full-time students.
We offer certificates and degrees in four major subject areas for evening students, including apprentices and technicians.
Hybrids and Plug-In Vehicles
We offer evening classes and the chance to work hands-on with a variety of hybrid and plug-in vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Smog Inspector or Technician
We have courses to help you qualify as a smog inspector or technician.