APASA Steering Committee
APASA is governed by an APASA Steering Committee (ASC) comprised of active APASA members. The Steering Committee meets monthly to discuss AAPI related concerns, set directions for APASA, establish policies and procedures, form and approve budgets, etc.
APASA Steering Committee Members (2020-2021)
- Erick Aragon, Faculty Director, Outreach and Relations with Schools
- Chesa Caparas, Faculty, English/ASAM | Faculty Coordinator, Jean Miller Resource Room
- Christine Chai, Faculty, ESL/ASAM
- Susanne Chan, Emeritus Faculty/Counselor, International Student Programs
- Tracy Chung-Tabangcura, Classified Professional, Articulation Specialist
- Paul Fong, Adjunct Faculty, Political Science
- Betty Inoue, Faculty/Counselor, Transfer Center
- Denica Kelly, Faculty/Counselor, International Student Programs
- Phong Lam, Classified Professional, Academic Advisor, Counseling & Advising Center
- KD Le, Faculty/Counselor, Counseling & Advising Center
- Mae Lee, Faculty/Dept. Chair, ASAM
- Elvin Ramos, Dean, Social Sciences and Humanities Division
- Hyon Chu Yi-Baker, Faculty Director, College Life | Judicial Affairs Officer
- La Donna Yumori-Kaku, Retired Classified Professional, Student Activities Specialist, Office of College Life | Emeritus APASA Co-Chair
2021 Spring Quarter Meetings
See below for our scheduled meetings.
- Thursday, April 15, from 4:00 - 5:15 pm
- Thursday, May 13, from 4:00 - 5:15 pm
Thursday, June 10, from 4:00 - 5:15 pm
Friday, June 11, from 11 – 11:45 am
Steering Committee meetings are open to APASA members, supporters and guests. Please contact Denica Kelly (email@example.com) for the Zoom link.