Here are three ways to reach the Admissions and Records Office – in person at the RSS Building, online via Zoom, or by using our online contact form.
We can provide in-person assistance for
- Assessment questions
- Graduation applications
- Payment of fees – in cash only, exact change only
- Registration issues
- Residency or AB 540 questions
Walk-in visits are fine, without an appointment:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Find us at the Enrollment Services counter, across from the Bookstore, on the first floor of the RSS Building (park in Lot A).
Please remember that you must follow the rules for coming to campus.
You can also make an appointment by using our scheduling system:
Online Help Desk
If you'd like to speak with someone in person about registration, admissions or your student records, you can visit the Admissions and Records Office virtual help desk via Zoom online video, during these hours:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. to noon
- No appointment required. Students are served on a first come, first served basis. After joining the Zoom session, there may be a wait. Thank you for your patience in advance.
Note: You'll need to show a valid photo ID before we can discuss any matters related to your student account or records. You may also want to review these tips on using Zoom
Use the Online Contact Form
The form below is meant for questions about applying for admission, registering for classes, verifying student records or related activities handled by the Admissions and Records Office at De Anza College. For other questions, please visit
- Assessment Center
- Cashier's Office
- Find Your Counselor
- Financial Aid office
- International or F-1 Visa Students
To contact the Admissions and Records office with your question, please go to the Contact Us form and follow the prompts.
- We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. However, due to the high volume of emails we're currently receiving, it could take five to seven business days.