Order Your Official Transcript Online
(If you are looking for the office at De Anza College that evaluates transcripts from other schools and awards credit for previous coursework or Advanced Placement exams, please visit the website for the Admissions and Records Evaluations Unit.)
There are three ways to order an official transcript.
Order through MyPortal: Open the Student Apps page and click on the "Transcripts" tile to order.
(The letter "P" is part of the logo for Parchment, the online service that De Anza uses to provide transcripts.)
|Online with Parchment||
If you no longer have access to your MyPortal account, or if you are having issues logging in, you can order online directly from Parchment, the authorized provider for De Anza College transcripts.
IMPORTANT Be sure to review the Steps for Ordering Online below.
Email email@example.com with your full name, CWID, a copy of your valid photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.), and let us know how we can assist you.
Before you email, please review the Steps for Ordering Online below, to see if your question is covered.
Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed as a printed version, depending on the preference of the receiving institution.
Missing information in your request may delay your transcript. Be sure to provide your full name, your date of birth and either your eight-digit Campuswide ID (CWID) or the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Please follow these steps when ordering online
- Log in to the Parchment website
- Click on Profile in the upper right area of your screen
- Select Account Settings
- Click on the Transcript tab
- Type in your CWID or the last four digits of your Social Security number. (If you don't have a Social Security number, you can enter 0000.)
- Click on Save
- Click on Order in the upper right area of your screen
- Click on Create New Order
Your will be charged $7 per transcript, plus shipping if a printed version is requested. Shipping charges are
- US Postal Service domestic delivery: $2.50
- U.S. Postal Service international delivery: $5
- FedEx domestic delivery: $25
- FedEx international delivery: $47.50
Each student is entitled to two free electronic transcripts. Electronic transcripts, or e-transcripts, will be sent by email to the requested institution. You can now request up to two free e-transcripts using the Parchment online order form.
How to access your Unofficial Transcript
- View your unofficial transcript using your MyPortal > Student Registration App > Under My Records, click View My Unofficial Transcript.
- If you don't have access to MyPortal anymore, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, CWID, a copy of your valid photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.), request a copy of your unofficial transcript, and explain why you cannot access the unofficial transcript on your own.
Email email@example.com with your full name, CWID, and how we can assist you. If you cannot remember your CWID, or student ID number, include a copy of your valid photo id (driver's license, passport, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Parchment Customer SupportIf you have questions or need help ordering transcripts online, call the Parchment customer support desk at 833.781.7235.