The Technology Resources Groups offers a broad range of services designed to support student learning and student success. Among the services offered are:
- Web Hosting on www.deanza.edu
- Web Content Development
- User Account Management - OmniUpdate
- Web Application Programming
- Distance Learning On Line Course Management (Catalyst)
- iTunesU at De Anza
- Video/Audio Streaming and Archiving
To request Web services, or ask a question about Web services, send an email to the Web Team.
Multi-Media Production and Distribution Services
- Studio Production
- Field Production
- Editing, Graphics and Visual Effects
- Educational Programming on Comcast Cable
- CD and DVD Mastering
- Webcast Production
- Video Conference Production and Support
To request production services, e-mail our Technology Resources Group Supervisor
Engineering and Design Services
- Creative Engineering for Advanced Instructional Systems
- Maintenance, Repair and Upgrades for Audio and Video Production and Distribution
To request engineering service or support, send an email to our Systems Engineer.
... and, of course, our staff is always available for consultation. To arrange a consultation meeting, contact our Supervisor.