Office of the De Anza College Student Trustee
Jordan Eldridge

Press Release: September 5, 2007

Dear Fellow Students,

This year the four year Terms of Office for Incumbent Foothill-De Anza Community College District Board of Trustees members; Betsy Bechtel, Laura Casas Frier and Hal Plotkin were to expire, calling for an election of the three seats in the November election. All three Incumbents were seeking reelection to the Board and I sent my full support for all three incumbents seeking their reelection. The reasons why I supported these three candidates were their continued willingness to cooperate with each other, their effective leadership to our Community College District, and their strong support for the students of Foothill and De Anza Colleges. I was very pleased to hear, at the Board of Trustees meeting on August 27 th , that all three Trustees’ Terms were automatically renewed for another four years since no challengers filed papers for the November 2007 election. I want to publicly congratulate Trustees Betsy Bechtel, Laura Casas Frier and Hal Plotkin for being able to serve the Foothill-De Anza Community College District for another four years! Their service to our District has been very much appreciated and I look forward to working with them for the rest of my term as De Anza College Student Trustee.

Sincerely,

Jordan Eldridge

De Anza College Student Trustee

Updated 9/12/2007 by De Anza Student Activities Webmaster