Welcome to the LSC
Would you like to practice your listening and speaking skills? The Listening and Speaking Center (LSC) is the answer! We provide a supportive environment where you can practice your language
communication skills while making friends
from all over the world. To know more about
the LSC and its valuable programs click here!
For the latest news and English learning resources,
check out our Facebook page and join the LSC community!
Summer 2016 Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Summer workshops begin 6/27!!! See Schedules and Sign-up and just drop in!!!
- Having trouble getting into ESL-260 Accent Reduction? The LSC is offering an ESL-260 based pronunciation workshop this Summer!
- Part of learning a language is learning about the culture. What better way to have fun learning a culture and language than by learning idioms and puns? Come to our Idioms workshops this summer!
Kanako Suda, Instructional Support Technician
Summer ESL Workshops
Week 1 (6/27 - 6/30)
Pronunciation & Idioms
- 9:30 - 10:20
- 10:30 - 11:20
- 11:30 - 12:20
- 1:30 - 2:20
Just walk in. No appointment necessary.
Week 1 - Week 5 (6/27 - 7/28)
- 10:00 - 12:00
- 2:00 - 4:00
30-min session. Just walk in. No appointment necessary.
World Langauge Tutoring
- Discussion & study groups
- Dictionaries and ESL handbooks
- Instructor office hours
Become a Tutor/Mentor
- Please contact us at (408) 864-5385 or email@example.com about tutoring in the LSC