The programs listed below are state-approved online career training programs offered in partnership with ed2go/Gatlin Education Services (GES).
- Students may work with their local workforce investment office to obtain funding for training under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) or Trade Adjustment Act (TAA).
- Our office works with many agencies throughout the State of California.
- These programs are open enrollment. Students may begin training once paperwork between your local workforce office and our program has been finalized.
- While students may have up to six months to complete each of these programs, most programs may be completed far sooner. We encourage you to meet with your career counselor to determine an appropriate end date of training based on their stated guidelines.
- Once the student is officially enrolled and training commences, there are no refunds.
- In most instances, full payment is required by no later than 30 days after the start date.
- Student progress reports will be sent upon request.
- Certificates will be sent to the student upon successful completion of training.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com.
Listed in alphabetical order - click on each course for full description and program requirements