- Make sure to fill in the date, division and appropriate quarter.
- Mark "N" for new class.
- Give Course ID ONLY. If you don't know the section number, leave it blank.
- New class will not have a CRN, the Scheduling Office will take care of this.
- Provide Beg & End Date, Days, Beg & End Time, Room, Seat Count, and WL.
- Provide the Instructor's name (last and first) and ID. Make sure the name and id match.
- Indicate AT (0, 2, 3, 4, or 5) to show that faculty is part-time or full-time and to be paid or not.
- Indicate LoadFactor.
* Addition of a brand new class that does not have any existing sections requires authorization from the VP of Instruction if the MSI is submitted within 30 days prior to the start of the quarter. The State requires colleges to advertise and market all classes to new students for an adequate amount of time.