Registration & Student Services Building

Registration Information

Taxes: 1098-T

You can get your tax information (including Form 1098-T) from your MyPortal account.

Look under the "Registration" tab in the "My Records" section. It should be the last, or next to last, link towards the bottom right of the screen: "Download 1098-T."

Tax information is no longer mailed to students.

The Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA) is required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide students with the 1098T Tuition Statement form. These forms are provided to students for viewing and printing through your Foothill De Anza MyPortal on or before January 31 of the year following the tax year reported.

If you have any difficulty downloading or printing the electronic version of this form, please contact the Admissions and Records Office.

IMPORTANT: FHDA is required by law to report all student 1098T information to IRS.

To ensure that this information is correct, always use your legal name on your student record and valid Social Security number. If your name, Social Security Number (SSN), or address are incorrect or invalid, it could have an impact on your ability to claim tax credits.

Students with conflicting personal information may have holds placed on their records until they present documentation to Admissions verifying their legal name, residency status, Social Security number, etc.

If you need to update or correct your personal record, please download and complete the Records Change Form.

Your information may be used for all income tax purposes and failure to report correct information to FHDA can be subject to a penalty imposed by the IRS. (26 CFR 1.6050S-1(e)(4)).

Disclaimer: Foothill De Anza Community College District does not offer tax advice. We recommend seeking professional tax counsel whenever necessary.


Building: Registration & Student Services
Contact: Admissions and Records Office
Phone: 408.864.5300

Last Updated: 9/26/13