Welcome to a Lifetime of Wellness
Located in the PE Quad in Building PE 6, our renovated Lifetime Fitness and Wellness Center offers a variety of workout options, including
- Machines for both aerobic and strength development
- Matted area with balance balls and resistance equipment
- Television with FM audio broadcast and magazines
- Note: We offer limited free weights in the facility. Students looking for a free weight environment should register for a Strength Development (PE4) class.
Who Can Use the Center
Students who are currently enrolled in:
- PE 70A: Orientation to Lifetime Fitness (2 units)
- PE 71: Lifetime Wellness and Fitness Center Lab (1 unit).
Would you prefer a membership over class commitment?
You can now purchase a membership.
this will prompt first time users to create an account (first time only). Then you can use your credit card to purchase your 90-day membership. Go to http://www.communityeducation.fhda.edu/
and select SHORT COURSES link then BROWSE classes. You will see Fitness Center Memberships (DA) link.
If you need help, grab your card or checkbook and come see CJ or Jennifer in the gym. We will help you register on-line right here in the gym.
Purchase your parking pass here:
If you are a staff or faculty member, you must be a registered student to use the fitness center. Contact C.J. Jones at email@example.com to get started.
Personal training appointments are available on a limited basis. Contact C.J. Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign Up for a PE Class
Register for a physical education class to supplement your workout in the Fitness Center. De Anza offers more than 70 activity courses ranging from one-half to two units. Classes are offered Monday through Friday between 5:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. and Saturdays mornings.
Check out our FACEBOOK page for updates and info!
Hours of Operation
April 4 - June 24
May 30th, Memorial Day
Use of Locker Rooms
Lockers are available for reservation when you take any Physical Education Class. Attendants will need your contact information as well as the days and times of your Physical Education classes. Lockers must be cleaned out at the end of every quarter.
Locker Room Contacts
- Women: Precious Gerardo at 408.864.8792 or email email@example.com
- Men: Pete Rabbitt at 408.864.8352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJ Jones on Facebook
Join De Anza Wellness Specialist and Fitness Center Coordinator
CJ Jones on Facebook for daily motivating health tips.
Click on a thumbnail image belowto see the Fitness Center photo gallery.