Welcome to Winter 2015
Add Classes Through Jan. 17
It's not too late. Apply for Winter, search Open Courses and see How to Add a Class.
Follow steps for enrollment. Review important dates and deadlines for the quarter.
See tips below for getting the classes you need.
Find OPEN COURSES
- Click on the Course Notes icon whenever you see it in a searchable schedule result.
- You can also select the NEW Department Print View. Get a more detailed PDF listing that includes prerequisites, course descriptions and course notes in one view.
- Use the Class Finder on your MyPortal Students Tab to find newly added sections for high demand courses.
ADD A CLASS AFTER SCHOOL STARTS
Need Help with REGISTRATION?
- If you experience problems when applying for admission, registering for classes or inside MyPortal, please fill out the A & R Help Form.
New to Campus? Got Questions
See the BACK TO SCHOOL Flyer
See the Winter 2015 Back to School Flipbook for key information for the first week of school.
GET AND MAINTAIN Priority Enrollment
New state requirements for priority enrollment are in effect for fall 2014. The changes are intended to
- help new students get started by following important steps for success, AND
- reward continuing students who are making steady progress toward their goals.
Once steps to get priority enrollment are completed, continuing students must enroll in – and maintain – 12+ units (full-time status) each quarter, excluding summer, to qualify for the best enrollment dates for the following term. See full details.
Other Useful Links