Look for New DegreeWorks in MyPortal
Beginning the first week of winter quarter 2011, you can find out how close you are to getting your degree and just what you need to complete it by using the new DegreeWorks online tool inside MyPortal.
DegreeWorks is a tool that . . .
- Provides real-time information about the courses you've taken and specific course options to satisfy degree requirements
- Speeds time to graduation -- make sure you take classes that count toward your degree
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and information through links to catalog information, class schedules, video tutorials, GPA calculators and FAQ's
- Guides students in developing their educational plan
DegreeWorks drop-in support offered first week of school
During the kickoff week, Admissions and Records is offering DegreeWorks assistance for students at the following times and locations on Monday, Jan. 9 through Thursday, Jan. 12:
- 7:30 - 9:20 a.m., Room S42
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Student & Community Services Building, Room 144, next to the Assessment Center
- 2:30 - 5 p.m., Room A91
Counselor Review and Approval
If you would like to have your plan reviewed and approved, drop in to the Counseling and Advising Center to meet with a counselor/advisor.
For current information about DegreeWorks
, visit our degree audit website
or log in to MyPortal
and look for the DegreeWorks window on the Students tab.