STUDENT JOB OPENING
Learning Resources Division Office
Position: Clerical Assistant I
Starting: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Hours: 2 - 8 hours per week (Thursday & Friday)
• answering phones
• light word processing
• delivering, retrieving and sorting mail
• other related duties as assigned
• good computer skills
• detail oriented
• ability to maintain confidentiality
• good oral & written communication
• enrollment of at least 6 units at De Anza
• knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel preferred
How to Apply: Turn in a completed job application to the Learning Resources Division Office (Room LC 203 – 2nd floor of the Main Library).
Click here for a job application.
In a paragraph or two, explain how you meet the duties and requirements. Attach this explanation to your job application.
Contact: Annette F. Corpuz
Learning Resources Division Assistant
Learning Resources Division
Building: Media & Learning Center - Room MLC 219 & 220 (inside of MLC 210)
Contact: Annette Corpuz Division Assistant Phone: 408.864.8313