De Anza College is on a quarter academic calendar. New international students are admitted three times per year.
It is strongly recommended that students apply six months before the quarter they wish to start studying. Do not wait until the application deadline! Once the ISP office receives the application form with all of the supporting documents, we will begin evaluation of your application and an admission decision will be made within 3-5 weeks.
1. International Student Application Form. Completed & Signed.
2. To be admitted to De Anza College, international student must meet our English proficiency requirement. This can be done by taking one of these four tests:
Click here for more information on each of these test.
3. Bank Letter. Submit an original bank letter from your account or sponsor's dated within the last 6 months with an official signature on bank letterhead that shows at least $19,750.00 in US dollars, is available in funds.
4. Transcripts. Submit original or certified English translations of your secondary and post-secondary transcripts.
5. Photograph (passport size)
6. $75 Application Fee. Submit a non-refundable 75.00 USD application fee by money order, bank draft (payable through a U.S. branch), or credit card. NO CASH
7, Dependent(s) Information Form for spouse/child (if they plan to reside with you in the U.S.
De Anza College
International Student Programs
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
Important: All documents submitted to De Anza College as part of the application becomes the property of the college. This is a common practice among schools in the U.S. Students should always request more than one set of their transcripts for other future needs.
Complete and return the following forms to the International Student Programs office at De Anza College along with your application for admission as they apply to you:
Complete this form if you wish to pay the $75 non-refundable application fee with a Credit Card.
Complete this form if you wish to add dependents (spouse/children) to your admission document I-20.
Complete this form if you are not 18 years of age at the time you are applying to De Anza College.
Complete this form if you are transferring to De Anza College from another U.S. school.
Please Note: complete and print the forms and return to our office in person, via fax (408) 864-5638, or by mail to:De Anza CollegeInternational Student Programs21250 Stevens Creek BlvdCupertino, CA 95014USA
For more information contact us.
If your TOEFL score is between 475 and 499 (CBT: between 151 & 172, iBT between 52 & 60, IELTS 5.0) and you would like to apply to De Anza for the Fall quarter, you can attend our Summer ESL Program ,an eight-week intensive language study program which guarantees you admission to De Anza in the following Fall quarter upon successful completion of the program. Check out the link for more information and application procedures.
If you are transferring to De Anza College from another U.S. school, it is required that both you and the school you are currently enrolled at, complete the Transfer Release Form and submit it to the ISP office.
Applicants who are less than 18 years of age must complete and return to the ISP office the Parent/Guardian Authorization form before they can be allowed to register for classes.
All F-1 international students enrolled in Foothill and De Anza colleges are required to purchase and subscribe to the health insurance selected by the FHDA district. Please read more about it here.
De Anza College 21250 Stevens Creek BLVD Cupertino, CA 95014 Tel. (408) 864-8826 Fax. (408) 864-5638