- Master in Education with an emphasis in Online Teaching and
Learning from CSU East Bay.
- Master in Business Administration
from Harvard University.
- Bachelor of Science
in Business Administration from Boston University.
- Instructor at De Anza
College for Principles
of Management, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Introduction
to Business, Principles of Marketing, Business
Math, E-Marketing, and E-Business to Business.
- Listed in the 9th
Edition of the Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Former Department Chair for the Business Department at De Anza College.
- Former Lecturer at San Francisco
State University for Business Policy & Strategic
- Former Treasurer of
the Board of Directors of the Humane Society Silicon Valley (link opens in a new window).
- Over 14 years of (primarily high
tech) industry experience in general management, marketing, product
operations, and information systems. Positions held:
- Vice President, Marketing
- General Manager, Automated Call
- Director, Product Platforms
- Senior Manager, Worldwide Products
- Manager, Agility Product Services
- Senior Program Manager, Program
- Production Manager
- Manager, Global Logistics Planning
- Information Management Supervisor
- Applications Project Leader
Programmer Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Associate Programmer Analyst
- I am academically interested
in the effects of technology on industry and social structures.
- My hobbies include international
travel, reading, and playing with my
daughter and my