What Qualifies as a Public Campus Event?
We encourage our De Anza College community event organizers to promote public events on the De Anza website Events Calendar.
Event calendar listings can be viewed on the full website events calendar and the mobile version at m.deanza.edu/eventscalendar/.
Any activity that includes all the following can be posted on the events calendar:
- Open to anyone on campus (including students, faculty, staff and community members) for free or by admission price.
- Sponsored by an officially recognized campus department or program, including
- a recognized, registered or sponsored student group;
- student government units;
- or a sponsored departmental or campus organization.
- Located on the campus, with the exception of De Anza student performances that must be held in nearby venues due to space limitation.
How to Post an Event
Faculty and Staff
Request an events calendar account if you are in a department or program that regularly coordinates campus events, including student-sponsored activities.
If you only occasionally post events, first review the event information to include and then e-mail your event details to the Web Team at email@example.com.
Creative Arts Division:
Contact Silvia Bichler at firstname.lastname@example.org with your event information.
Please check with your club or organization faculty or staff advisor for how to request that your club or organization's event be added to the De Anza events calendar. See more details here.