How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
NEW STUDENTS (not currently enrolled at De Anza):
- Apply for De Anza admission as early as possible.
- SUMMER application opens March 1, 2014.
- FALL application opens April 1, 2014.
- Declare a major on your application (not "undecided".)
- Select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate.
- Take the De Anza Math and English or ESL placement tests.
- Complete orientation (more information to follow.)
- Officially choose your classes (you'll learn how at the orientation.) This is your educational plan for fall.
- Check the eligibility requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period:
CONTINUING STUDENTS (currently enrolled at De Anza):
- Must have taken the De Anza Math and English or ESL placement tests.
- Must have declared a major (not "undecided".)
- Must have a Degree Works Plan approved and locked by a counselor or academic advisor.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more units) in spring 2014 quarter.
If you meet the above requirements, please complete steps 7 and 8 of the application process.
EOPS/CARE is not accepting applications currently.
If you want to be notified of the next application period, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
De Anza students: your name and student ID number
High school students: your name, high school, grade level, and when you intend to attend De Anza (quarter, year)
Some of the links require Adobe® Reader® to view. Click on Adobe® Reader® to download this free reader.