Classified Employee of the Month Nomination Form
A nominee must be a permanent classified employee at De Anza College.
See a description of which job classifications qualify
as classified employee and an example of a satisfactory nomination
before filling out the form.
- Nominations are due on the first day of the month.
- Employees may be nominated one or more times, and are eligible to receive the award more than once, as long as at least 4 years have passed since their previous award.
- Accepted nominations will remain on file for one year from the month that they are submitted.
- An employee's supervisor or other management, classified or confidential staff, faculty and/or students may submit a nomination.
- Awards will be presented a minimum of 2 times a year.
Please fill out form below.
All fields are required, unless indicated. Incomplete forms may delay or void your nomination.