Academic Year 2013-2014
The Disability Support Programs and Services Division holds two types of orientation sessions for students interested in receiving services:
- for students currently enrolled or applying to attend De Anza
- for high school students who will be entering De Anza in summer or fall
Information Meetings for Current De Anza Students
|Tuesday, April 22
||10:30 - 11:20 a.m.
|Thursday, May 14
|| 2:30 - 3:20 p.m.
|Tuesday, June 4
|| 1:30 - 2:20 p.m.
Information Meetings for High School Transition Students
|Wednesday, May 7
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, May 21
|| 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
High School Students
Bring copies of most recently dated:
- IEP or 504 plan, including any test scores or accommodations
- any psycho-educational assessment administered by
- a school psychologist
- resource team or
- private psychologist
All meetings are held in the Educational Diagnostic Center, Room 110, Learning Center West, (see campus map for location of the Learning Center West building).
If you do not have a De Anza parking sticker, bring three dollars to buy a one day permit. Park in the Flint Center parking structure.
- To request college materials in an alternate format, persons with disabilities should contact the alternate media specialist at 408.864.5815.
- Sign Language Interpreters/Real Time Captioners available on request one week in advance of scheduled meeting. Call (V) 408.864.8755; (VP) 408.899.5096 or 866.536.1225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 408.864.8839.