De Anza College
Child Development Center
Child Care Services are Full Day
Operational Hours 7:15 to 5:30
Monday through Friday
TODDLER PROGRAM MONTHLY TUITION
ROOM 14, ROOM 15, ROOM 16
(Teacher/child ratio 1:4)
Community $1,780.00 Student $1,690.00
YOUNG PRESCHOOLERS MONTHLY TUITION
ROOM 26 AND ROOM 27
(Teacher/child ratio is 1:6)
Community $1,630.00 Student $1,548.50
OLDER PRESCHOOL AGE MONTHLY TUITION
ROOM 31 and Room 35
(Teacher/child ratio is 1:8)
Community $1,510.00 Student $1,434.50
- There is a non-refundable Registration Fee of $195.00 (new child only)
- Monthly tuition is broken up into 12 equal payments.
- Families with more than one child concurrently attending the CDC will receive a 5% discount on the oldest child's tuition.
- Your child's placement in the younger or older preschool is determined by your child's age and space availability. We cannot honor specific classroom requests.
- The student fee is based on De Anza and or Foothill College full time students enrolled in at least 12 Quarter units.
- Also available for qualified low - income students is our California Department of Education State Scholarship Grant. This grant applies to full-time, year round students. Fees are based on a sliding scale determined by the state.