Distance Learning Proctoring Services
Proctoring of Tests for Other Universities
The Assessment Testing Office will proctor tests for courses taught at other universities on a space available basis.
- Proctoring fee is $25.00 per hour.
- Students are charged for the number of hours assigned to test by their institution.
- An additional fee is charged for any special return mail handling costs.
Steps To Set Up a Test Proctoring Appointment
- Email email@example.com and provide your name, name of your institution, test format (paper test or online test), length of test, and approximate time line when you would like to take the test. We will determine if we can accommodate you and email you within 2 to 3 working days
- After the initial approval, you will need to have your university mail your testing information and proctoring forms to:
Assessment Testing Office
De Anza Community College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd. Cupertino, CA 95014
OR E-mail the materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When Assessment Testing Office receives your test information we will contact you by email to schedule an appointment. You should email choices for dates and times in the order of your preference. Your appointment will be based on the length of time assigned to your test. Appointments must fit within the following hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. OR 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. . Fridays 8:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m.
NOTE: Center closes 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m. for day.
ASSESSMENT CENTER IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
4. There is a proctoring fee of $25.00 per hour for the hours assigned to your test.
5. If you or your institution request special mail handling, such as tracking or express mail to return the completed test, you will need to pay an additional $15 or provide a prepaid express envelope.
Important Information For the Day of Your Test
Parking pass is required to park in any student parking lot. A one day parking pass is $3. Do not park in staff or 30-minute parking.
Pay your $25 per hour proctoring fee and any special mail handling fees (cash, check or credit card) at Cashier's Office in Student and Community Services Building. Your receipt from cashier will be your admittance ticket to test.
Come to Assessment Testing Office, Student and Community Services Building, Room SCS 144 at your assigned time with your receipt.
Bring a photo ID, pencils/pen and any other supplies or materials permitted for your test. (calculator, book, notes, dictionary...)
If you take a test that must be mailed back to your university, we will send the test by regular mail.
If you want your test returned by special mail handling, pay an additional $15 to cashier or bring a pre-paid express envelope.
If you take an online test, student ID verification and test completion forms required by your university will be faxed or emailed back to your university.