Online Education Proctoring Services
Proctoring of Tests for Other Universities
The Assessment Center will proctor tests for courses taught at other universities on a space available basis.
- Proctoring fee is $25.00 per hour.
- Students are charged for the number of hours their institution requires for the test.
- An additional fee will be charged for any special mailing costs.
Steps To Set Up a Test Proctoring Appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, name of your institution, test format (paper test or online test), length of test, and approximate timeline when you would like to take the test. We will determine if we can accommodate you and email you within 2 to 3 working days
- After the initial approval, you will need to have your university send your testing information and proctoring forms to:
De Anza Community College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd. Cupertino, CA 95014
OR E-mail the materials to: email@example.com
- When the Assessment Center receives your test information we will contact you by email to schedule an appointment. You should email choices for dates and times in the order of your preference. Your appointment will be based on the length of time assigned to your test. Appointments must fit within the following hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. OR 1:00 p.m.
Fridays 9:00 a.m.
Assessment Center is Closed on Weekends & Holidays.
Important Information For the Day of Your Test
A parking pass is required to park in any student parking lot. A one day parking pass is $3. Do not park in staff or 30-minute parking.
Pay your $25 per hour proctoring fee and any special mail handling fees (cash, check or credit card) at Cashier's Office in Student and Community Services Building. Your receipt from cashier will be your admittance ticket to test.
Go to the Assessment Center, Student and Community Services Building, Room SCS 144 at your assigned time with your receipt.
Bring a photo ID, pencils/pen and any other supplies or materials permitted for your test. (calculator, book, notes, dictionary...)
If you take a test that must be mailed back to your university, we will send the test by regular mail.
If you want your test returned by special mail handling, there will be an additional fee
or you can bring a pre-paid express envelope.
If you take an online test, student ID verification and test completion forms required by your university will be faxed or emailed back to your university.