For High School Students
Concurrent Enrollment Checklist and Other Important Information
- Downloaded and print the High School Concurrent Enrollment Form.
- Make sure it includes all signatures, the courses you are approved to take, etc. Read the important information on the form.
- Once your form is received and processed, you will be assigned a
registration appointment time. You can check your registration date and
get other important information when you log into the MyPortal
- Sign on to the MyPortal registration system on your date and time to register and register for the courses you listed on the high school enrollment form you submitted.
- You will be informed of your fees during the online registration process.
Payment may be made online, by mail, drop box, or in person. Fees are due at the time of registration.
Extra Information for high school students attending De Anza:
Your records are confidential and protected by the Federal
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and are not available to
parents without a written release from the student;
- Your high school
might not accept courses that you complete that were not approved on
your release form – make sure you get high school approval before
- You will need to request transcripts if you want your grades sent to
your high school or need a transcript sent to another college or
university – request transcripts online at https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO004480 or print your unofficial transcript at MyPortal.
- All courses will appear on your permanent record and must be reported to any other college or university to which you apply.
Contact Admissions and Records if you have further questions.